From: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of
Brian Freeman
Sent: 2021年1月11日 22:00
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; hemmati.al...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] multicloud-pike cannot access msb-iag #msb
#multicloud

The multi-cloud team may have a better answer but the Guilin version of
multicloud.pike includes additional variables like ssl_enabled and msbprotocol
to set up https on port 443 in addition to the msbPort you have modified.

It’s not clear how that can be easily done with the Frankfurt container.

I might try using the guilin helm charts and container image unless the
Multicloud team has a better recommendation (it may be that you can apply the
same changes from guilin container to your Frankfurt container or create
modified helm charts that basically upgrade from Frankfurt to guilin but there
might be more work than simply upgrading to guilin charts and gulin image.

brian