From: Alla Goldner [mailto:alla.gold...@amdocs.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 9:59 PM
To: Kanagaraj Manickam; Bob Monkman; Christopher Donley (Chris); onap-tsc
Subject: RE: Re: [onap-tsc] Proposal: Architecture Subcommittee

Hi,

According to the Charter,

It is expected that subcommittee membership shall be open to all ONAP
Contributors; however,
subcommittees may impose restrictions such as the number of participants from a
single company.
While the desire may be to keep its size and scope limited, each subcommittee
shall be open to the
ONAP membership. In particular, a Platinum member has the right to appoint its
TSC representative or
a designate to such a subcommittee. Also, all elected TSC members are eligible
to join a subcommittee

Thus, I guess, this one will follow the same rules.

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division
Amdocs Technology