David

You are raising a valid point and it relates to my previous note to the TSC
about monitoring and evaluating code quality. I suggested forming a
subcommittee to make a recommendation. This is vital for the success of ONAP.

Our first release includes a merger of open ecomp and open-o components. Hence,
I expect significant new code to be included. What we need to ensure are the
following:

1. Significant new code is consistent with our project approvals
2. TSC is monitoring significant code contribution and quality. The LF is
implementing a statistical tool shortly that will enable us to do formal
monitoring. Kenny can provide an update in our Thursday call.

In the meantime, I am urging committers to review codes properly before any
check in. PTLs need to ensure significant code commitments align with project
approvals for R1.

We can discuss this also in our f2f meeting in September to install guidelines
and more detailed monitoring for R2.

Thanks
Mazin

Sent through AT&T's fastest network