Thanks to all who joined today's joint ARC/usecase meeting.  The Zoom recording
is now available
https://zoom.us/recording/play/EZc2tN4iOTpsqZzkywoCrsdQg9kLjKSOshwnzG9dvQAfb1CesU8N3sHqvkWyaU0a

Chris

From: onap-arc-boun...@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-arc-boun...@lists.onap.org]
On Behalf Of Alla Goldner
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 10:25 AM
To: onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org
Cc: onap-...@lists.onap.org; 'onap-disc...@lists.onap.org'
<onap-disc...@lists.onap.org>; onap-tsc@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [Onap-arc] Usecase/Arch subcommittees joint meeting on Wednesday

Hi all,

Please find here the updated agenda with preliminary questions received from
Architecture subcommittee (thanks, Chris!):

1.            Usecase subcommittee will present R1 use cases (Yoav/Kang - vCPE,
Chengli/Yang - vVoLTE) and provide brief overview of R2 discussions, including
emphasizing ONAP Platform Capabilities

2.            Architecture subcommittee will present and highlight differences
between R1 and R2 foreseen architecture, so Usecase subcommittee
representatives can ask on that and its potential impact on use cases
implementation, and also raise relevant issues.

3.            Architecture subcommittee will ask their use case related
questions:
-              would the use case(s) require multi-site support?
-              multi-region/multi-domain/federation?
-              Multi-national?
-              Do we need to consider enhanced networking features (e.g.,
underlays)?
-              Can individual use cases be built from same components? (common
APIs/models)
-              What are the challenges from the first set of use cases?
-              What technical debt have you identified?
-              Clarify business drivers and capabilities of the use cases
-              What are the functional commonalities between the use cases? Are
there generic elements where we should focus?

Usecase subcommittee members, please try to come to the meeting prepared with
communicating some of the responses by emails sent both to Usecase and to
Architecture subcommittee.

This is start of our dialogue which will continue towards R2, as we move on
with use cases definition and architecture definition. We will also discuss
format and frequency of our join meetings going forward.

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division
Amdocs Technology