Vladimir--the PTLs for the respective modules are responsible for providing
complete and accurate descriptions of the purpose, goals, current state and
gotchas of their areas to the content people in the course of our
preliminary interview work.  The goal of this phase is to be clear about
the good, bad and undetermined aspects of a given modules.

Marketing will then work with the PTLs identify the most meaningful,
accurate points to articulate to the bigger, broader world--identify the
signal within the noise, so to speak.

Cheers, Lisa