Things are relatively fluid as they tend to be with regards to these events. So
your patience and understanding is appreciated.

I am making every attempt to keep the wiki page as updates as possible with any
changes, however a couple things of note:

- Meeting owners are basically responsible for their own schedules at this
point. It is their prerogative to make changes. You should contact them if you
have some concern about a meeting.

- Zoom bridge information will appear in the meeting room header cell on the
spreadsheet, however not all meeting rooms will have an associated bridge.

- I am going to be facilitating the webinar for the main sessions.  Break-outs
are being held in a different building than the main sessions. I will not be
able to go and track someone down for you if you cannot get in touch with a
meeting host..

Thanks about all I can think of.

Best Regards,
-kenny