From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Kenny Paul
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 16:31
To: onap-discuss <onap-disc...@lists.onap.org>; onap-tsc
<onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-discuss] December Event CFP Notifications Delayed.

This is just to let everyone know that we are running behind on the
notifications. Also a few people have reported that their submission did not go
through so please look over the list below to ensure your submission is there.
NOTE: THIS IS JUST THE LIST SUBMISSIONS - THIS IS NOT THE NOTIFICATION

I want to share a couple of things regarding this event.  The Governing Board
felt that in light of the Amsterdam release timing this event should be equal
parts externally and internally facing. The composition of this event will be
broader than our previous events in New Jersey, Beijing and Paris where the
only attendees were basically the active ONAP development community. This event
is an opportunity for you to not only share your ONAP knowledge with your
peers, but also with those that want to learn more about ONAP in general. The
expanded scope meant that a number of new logistical factors had to be
accounted for and as such our approach to presentation submissions had to be
altered accordingly.

The second item is that I made a tactical error when I eliminated the Google
forms for CFP submissions for this event.  The LF uses Google forms to collect
external CFP input for all of our events and has done so for a very long time.
This model is integrated on the backend to ensure everything runs as seamless
as possible. In those cases where this method cannot be used by someone we have
always provided the simple workaround in the form of survey monkey. This
workaround is easy for the users, but requires a lot of manual intervention on
our part behind the scenes. In retrospect it was probably a mistake to shut
down the Google form as the primary submission source as it has caused things
to run less than smoothly.

Not on the list below is the TSC meeting on Dec 13th. You can add to that
agenda here<https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=16000983>

My apologies for the delay.

Notifications should go out by the weekend.

List sorted by presenter name
-kenny

———

Select the talk type

Session Title for Presentation:

Speaker Full Name

Presentation

AAI Abstractions & Extensibility

Adrian Batos-Parac

End-to-End Model Driven VNF Lifecycle Management/Modeling

Alex Vul

VNF Homing & Placement Optimization

Alex Vul

Panel Discussion

Open source and standards - the differences, the similarities, the joint way
forward

Alla Goldner

Session Presentation

R2 requirements and use cases

Alla Goldner

Presentation

VNF On-Boarding, Requirements, and Operations

Alok Gupta

Presentation

Progressing ONAP testing and integration with a "dummy VNF"

Andrew Fenner

Presentation

ONAP Integration Through Information and Data Modeling

Andrew J. Mayer, Ph.D.

Hands-ON

Hands-ON TOSCA Modeling Workshop with TOSCA Simple Profile and ARIA

Arthur Berezin, Michael Brenner

Presentation

Enabling Workloads Orchestration in Containers via Multi Cloud

Bin Hu, Ramki Krishnan, Gil Hellmann, Sumit Verdi and more

Presentation

Virtualized Access Managment on ONAP

BLAINE MCDONNELL

Presentation

Architecture Subcommittee meeting

Chris Donley

Presentation

ONAP Amsterdam Architecture

Chris Donley

Presentation

VNF SDK supporting VNF Onboarding

Chris Donley

SDNC Roadmap

Dan Timoney

Presentation

Multi-Vendor Active Inventory UI Extensibility

David Adams

Presentation

An Introduction to the ONAP Operations Manager (OOM)

David Sauvageau/Mike Elliott

Presentation

Model Driven Service Orchestration - SO state of the Union

DeWayne Filppi

Testing strategies for Beijing

Eric Debeau

Presentation

Use-cases

Eric Debeau

Presentation

Deep Dive into the VPP based VNFs of the vCPE Use case

Eric Multanen

Presentation

VNF Validation Program (VVP)

Erik Sundelof

Session Presentation

Telemetry and Analytics for the NFV World - IOAM, DCAE, PNDA

Frank Brockners

Presentation

Real Time Data Event Streaming & Processing a critical need for true automation
control

Habib Madani

Presentation

MSB Beijing Release Plan

Huabing Zhao

Presentation

Network Slice LCM with ONAP

Ignacio Más

Presentation

Toward container support as cloud infrastructure that runs VNFs

Isaku Yamahata

Presentation

Transaction Traceability Across ONAP Components

James MacNider

Presentation

Active, or Planned Deployments of ONAP

Jamil Chawki

Session Presentation

Open CLI Platform (OCLIP) and ONAP CLI

Kanagaraj Manickam

Presentation

State, context, adaptability, and scale for self-learning closed loop policies

Liam Fallon

Presentation

Before onboarding your VNF: How VNFSDK can help

Lianhao Lu

Presentation

DCAE R2 and Beyond

Lusheng Ji

Presentation

ONAP User Feature Set Deep Dive - SDC, Closed-Loop Automation, Portal, Policy,
etc.

Manoop Talasila

Presentation

Portal Platform and SDK Features for ONAP developers

Manoop Talasila

Presentation

ONAP Open Source Practice: Codifying upstream first with lessons from
OpenDaylight, OPNFV and OpenStack

Marcus Williams

Presentation

S3P: Scale Testing the Network Control Plane

Matt Welch

Presentation

ONAP R2 Modeling Progress - an SDC perspective

Michael Brenner and David Shadmi

Presentation

Deploy ONAP/OOM on any Environment

Michael O'Brien

https://jira.onap.org/browse/OOM-375

Michael O'Brien

Presentation

ONAP CI/CD using OOM Kubernetes

Michael O'Brien

Presentation

Considerations of modelling evolution in ONAP

Michela Bevilacqua

Presentation

OOM Centralized Configuration Management

Mike Elliott

Presentation

OOM for a Carrier Grade ONAP Deployment

Mike Elliott/Marc-Alexandre Choquette

Presentation

ONAP Modeling workshop

Modeling People & Hui Deng

Presentation

Management of Cloud Native VNFs with ONAP

munish agarwal

Presentation

PNF and hybrid services support in ONAP

Oskar Malm

Model Driven Platform Policy

Pamela Dragosh

Presentation

Policy Lifecycle API

Pamela Dragosh

Presentation

Documenting ONAP

Pawel Pawlak

Presentation

Welcome on Day 1: Short 5-10 mins welcome address

Rajesh H Gadiyar

Presentation

ONAP Operation Enhancement

Rakesh Mhapsekar

Presentation

Platfrom Operation enhancement

Rakesh Mhapsekar

Presentation

Towards a Comprehensive ONAP Operations Management Solution

Ramki Krishnan

Presentation

Achieving ONAP S3P with Standardized Object Model of Multi-Clouds

Ramki Krishnan, Bin Hu, Gill Hellmann, Sastry Iskukapalli, Shankarnarayanan,
Sumit Verdi, and more

Presentation

Auto-scaling capability support in ONAP

Rashmin Patel

Presentation

ONAP R2+ Modeling Design

Rittwik Jana & Lingli Deng & Hui Deng

Presentation

Intel Keynote by Sandra Rivera

Sandra Rivera, Sr Vice President, Network Platforms Group, Intel

Presentation

SDOs related to ONAP

SDO's representative & Hui Deng

Presentation

Service Orchestration and the needs of Users

Seshu Kumar Mudiganti

Presentation

SDNC: Disconnect as a Service

Sharon Chisholm

Presentation

TOSCA and OOM

Shay Naeh, Nicolas Hu

Presentation

Securing ONAP using trusted infrastructure solutions

Srinivasa Rao Addepalli

Session Presentation

ONAP Developer's LAB - Dev and Integration Testing Tutorial

Stephen Gooch

Presentation

ONAP security sub-committee update and discussion

Stephen Terrill

Presentation

UUI R2 Feature Planning & Implementation Discussion

Tao Shen

Session Presentation

Configuring and controlling a wireless network with ONAP

Tracy Van Brakle

Session Presentation

How to setup a Development Environment for ONAP?

Victor Morales

Presentation

PNFs and Mixed Infrastructure Support for E2E Network Slicing

Vivien Yang

Presentation

How did OPEN-O implement the VNF Function Test Automation?

Wenyao Guan / Yuan Liu

Presentation

VF-C R2 feature Planning & Implementation

Yan Yang

Presentation

Closed-Loop Automation Requirements for Beijing Release

Yuan Liu

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul,  Technical Program Manager