Hi Gildas,

Thanks a lot for updating the proposal!

Speaking about the next concrete steps in order to meet this milestone, I would
suggest the following plan:

1.       We need to get revised functional requirements proposals, aligned with
Casablanca goals, and also with the way we define functional requirements by
the upcoming Monday's Usecase subcommittee meeting - please see attached the
email I sent to Usecase subcommittee last week. This would be equivalent to
intend to participate in the Release with functional requirement definition. I
would say, it doesn't have to be detailed and may not include flows, all of
affected modules functionalities, agreement with projects and
required/committed resources

2.       The following 2 weeks (till April 23) would be dedicated to completing
the proposals, in terms of flows, modules functionalities, discussions with
projects

3.       I would also say that by April 23 we MUST receive prioritization input
as a requirement for any further selection work. In absence of this input, the
only input which would be considered is
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Casablanca+goals

4.       With the input, we can target further completion of technical
descriptions, mostly for those functional requirements which fall into
prioritized areas till either April 26th or May 3rd (TSC meeting) where we can
in general approve (or reject) some requirements as candidates for the Release

a.       Important to mention that TSC (and not Usecase subcommittee) will make
these decisions, based on completeness of description and on prioritization
input

5.       After this approval, the final discussions with
projects/assigned/committed resources will be held during May. The reason is
that any approved scope before projects are finalized with their own scope is
subject to change - the final word will be provided by the involved projects
and depend on resources they can/can't assign

All - please see the proposed plan above and please comment.

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division
Amdocs Technology