From: ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org <ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of denghui
(L)
Sent: 2018年7月9日 16:07
To: onap-disc...@lists.onap.org; ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-tsc] [modeling] Call for agreement on lifecycle stereotype

Hello, modelers,

This is a call for agreement on using the lifecycle stereotype according to
the last call.

Information of the proposal can be found at
<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Lifecycle+Stereotype+Proposal>
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Lifecycle+Stereotype+Proposal.

Agreements need to be reached across the modeling subcommittee are:

*       Agree on using lifecycle stereotype and following the
definitions/state machine for the resource IM
*       Agree on adopting the same approach for other modeling areas

Deadline for this call is July 11th, PST 00:00. Please comment on the
mailing list if you have any concerns.

Best regards,

DENG Hui