From: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-tsc@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of
Catherine LEFEVRE
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2018 12:27 PM
To: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org; Casey Cain <cc...@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] Review Tungsten Fabric proposal (formely OpenContrail)
#tac

Good afternoon/morning Chaker, Srini, Casey,

Thank you Chaker to take the lead on this action item.

Thank you both for your feedback.
The request from the TAC team was not to review the Tungsten Fabric proposal in
the context of ONAP projects, but to review it as being part of LFN.

Casey - feel free to add any comment in case of I have miscaptured the TAC
request

Many thanks & regards
Catherine