Hola !

Mi espanol es muy malo, pues prefiero hablar (escribir) ingles... 
sorry !

First let me introduce myself : My name is Pat (Patrick), I'm 36, 
and I live in the south-East od France, near Chambery.

My HAM call is F8AIH, but I'm not active anylonger on the HAM bands.
My main interest in NDB DX'ing.
To date, I have heard 1421 NDB from 74 DXCC counties.

My equipment consists in :
RX : AOR7030+, JRC NRD 545-G and ICOM R75.
ANT : Wellbrook ALA-100 and ALA-1530 loops, active antenna (mini-
whip) by PA0RDT.
ACCESSORIES : Timewave 599zx DSP filter, SPECTRUM LAB' software.

With 2 friends of mine, we have a website concerning NDB.
It's called 'REU' (NDB Received in EUrope).
This is THE MOST CURRENT NDB DATABASE on the web, with more than 
42000 loggings, from 120 locations in Europe. More then 3300 beacons 
are listed here.

I update this website EVERYDAY !
You can search a NDB by its name, its frequency, when it was last 
heard. You can search all the beacons from a specific country, etc. 
You can import the database to your PC of course, etc.

If you want to visit REU, go to : www.classaxe.com/dx/ndb/reu

You will find what you are looking for (if you understand english...)

We also have a very friendly newsgroup only dedicated to NDB DX'ing 
with more than 150 members. If you want to join this group and share 
logs or infos with us, e-mail me (I'm a moderator).

You can also send your NDB logs to my personal address with full 
details (your location, equipment, name - log with ID, UTC time and 
frequency of the beacons) and I will upload your log to REU website
.

NDB DX'ing is a great hobby !
I hope to soon pick up my NDB # 1500.

In a separate, I will send logs of NDB I heard yesterday and tuesday.

Sorry again for the text in english.
Un fuerte abrazo desde sur-este de Francia.

Hasta luego,
Pat.




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Q6uqlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ondalarga/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Responder a