Hi Patrick!

I really get very surprised with your extensive NDB listing. I have a 
question for you:

Have you noticed diferences between your antennas in the DX capabilities? I 
mean, do you have observed a given antenna has better results than another 
one in a given distance range?

73!

> My equipment consists in :
> RX : AOR7030+, JRC NRD 545-G and ICOM R75.
> ANT : Wellbrook ALA-100 and ALA-1530 loops, active antenna (mini-
> whip) by PA0RDT.
> ACCESSORIES : Timewave 599zx DSP filter, SPECTRUM LAB' software.


                
______________________________________________ 
Renovamos el Correo Yahoo! 
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad 
http://correo.yahoo.es


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Q6uqlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ondalarga/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Responder a