From: online_sadhu_sanga@googlegroups.com
[mailto:online_sadhu_sanga@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Klee Irwin
Sent: 23. september 2016 01:27
To: Online_Sadhu_Sanga@googlegroups.com
Cc: da...@madmachinefilms.com; Stephanie Nadanarajah; Giovanna Brandi
Subject: Re: [Sadhu Sanga] RE: I hope this provokes helpful thought

Vinod, the actual mechanism of action and process by which consciousness
emerges is not clear to anyone. However, we know enough about mathematics and
physics to understand that the combinatorics of a very small number of
oscillators is non-computable. And it is trivial that whatever consciousness is
involves many more particles than that. It is quite a magical concept that
things can emerge from simple processes where in the emergent information is
not for some of the simple actions.

You asked about the concept of quasicrystal leading to consciousness. I
encourage you to focus on the notion of language. It is a bridging word.
Consciousnesses operate in symbolic languages. And as I mentioned, I am not
speaking of human spoken languages. A symbol is a thought which represents
another thought or itself. Insectary, we call an object anything which can be
thought of. So you can have a self referential thought where the conscious
realization or actualization is that this equals itself. That is a
self-referential simple. Or you can have a simple where one thing represents
another. The very process of thought or awareness relates to symbolism. Any
ordinary flow of thought is a network, not necessarily linear, of symbols or
thought objects. And if we imagine the notion of a godlike collective
consciousness, we can think about to extremities. But one extreme, there is the
notion of everything this. This would be a consciousness so great that it is
capable of holding within its state of awareness every single thing that has
ever existed. In this state, which we can call everythingness, things are more
homogenous. To be aware of everything this is specifically to not be aware of
one thing more than another. For the collective consciousness to be in this
state of awareness it must choose to do so. And then there is the opposite
concept of nothingness. This too must be a choice of any consciousness. The
consciousness chooses to be aware of nothing. In set theory, this is
represented as the empty set. And the empty set itself is an object in set
theory, which is defined as any thing that can be thought of, as I mentioned.
So it is interesting that the idea of being in a state of awareness called
nothingness is itself a choice of a thought — the thought of nothingness.

The point in all these ramblings is to suggest that consciousness is always a
set of choices. And systems of thought or symbolic and so language is a lovely
word to generalize this notion.

Now, as a physicist seeking to find the theory of everything, I realized that
consciousness exists throughout the universe and does not need to be only in
biological brains made of atoms. And I am interested in bridging the western
materialist scientific view with the general Vedic view which is just a
placeholder word to represent various forms of thought, including the
aboriginal view. There is a similarity to me in many of these ontology's that
seem inspired by humans who have quieted their minds and got in touch with
their intuition and therefore with the rest of the universe.

Me and the rest of the scientists in our group wish to find a bridge that links
these two worlds of the western form of materialistic thought and the thought
form that at least you and me might agree is more enlightened.

We are very suspicious that it is a geometric language. From a geometric
language, there can emerge transcendent forms of thought that are not the sum
of the geometric parts. and if you bend your mind to see the logic of circular
causality loops, then you can see how the emergent consciousness self
actualizers itself from very simple things which are not the sum of its
emergent self. That is, the tetrahedral symbols in our quasicrystalline code
live within the mind of God, if you will, and the mind of God itself emerges
from the simple and beautiful Mondella like geometric code.

On Sep 22, 2016, at 6:17 PM, VINOD KUMAR SEHGAL