PAUL WERBOS >”Since a time five years ago, many things have happened which
seemed impossible, to those who assume nothing can change.”

The changes we’ve seen in the past few years are amazing… certainly
exceeding anything that I had anticipated. The seed for that change, I
contend, was the men’s rights movement. How has this come to pass that
gender politics might lie at the heart of cultural change? Let’s take a
look.

Very briefly… the core problem of the Occident currently expresses itself in
the form of Neo-Darwinian genetic determinism (genocentrism). Genocentrism
is the not-God reply to the because-God of anthropocentric Judeo-Christian
Creationism. From the perspective of not-God, because there is no god, a
vacuum is created that demands an explanation. The dumb luck of sterile
materialism has to be sufficient to explain life confined to a lone, average
planet, within a universe comprised of trillions of galaxies and trillions
of billions of planets (such innocent naïveté would be endearing, were the
implications not so devastating). This contrasts with eastern religions,
such as Hinduism and Buddhism, which never externalized and
anthropomorphized their interpretation of god. In contrast to the Occidental
god, the Hindu/Buddhist god never stood outside of nature as an external
meddler that created stuff to alleviate his loneliness/boredom.
Hinduism/Buddhism, from what I’ve seen, has little difficulty with the
notion of life throughout the cosmos.

Gender roles have been especially problematic, within the context of
genocentrism. You know, the idea that genes determine the motivations of men
and women. This brings us to feminism and liberalism. Cultural relativism is
one important expression of this dysfunction. Cultural relativists have an
important point to make with reference to the choices that we make… but
their cultural relativism is naively formulated, because Occidental
epistemology never laid the foundations upon which to build a solid
paradigm. You can’t just wake up one morning and decide that you are the
wrong gender, and that society has to accommodate your self-indulgent
interpretation of LGBTW…XYZ. The cognitive dissonance of the left, for whom
anti-white racism is not racism and anti-male sexism is not sexism, is
staggering. And now that liberalism, in the wake of Trump, is mockingly
discrediting itself, we are seeing an apparent resurgence of the
because-genes baloney. This is unfortunate… it needs to be nipped in the
bud. It is imperative, at this critical point in history, for the Occident
to get their paradigm right, to stave off the resurging because-genes
nonsense of Neo-Darwinism.

Ultimately, the broken narratives of a broken paradigm eventually had to
come to a head. And they expressed themselves most sharply in that
inevitable response to liberal-feminism’s dysfunctional narratives… the
men’s rights movement. What is now called the right, or alt-right, or
alt-lite (for those seeking to distance themselves from the extremists), has
its origins in the men’s rights movement. In 2004, my article The wage gap
myth is hazardous to men's health
<https://patschef.wordpress.com/2010/12/21/the-wage-gap-myth-is-hazardous-to
-mens-health/>  was among the first to challenge the wage gap myth, and the
wage gap controversy took off from around that time. Because my thinking was
never constrained by the because-genes of Neo-Darwinism, I was able to focus
on the basis of men’s and women’s motivations, and therefore, on how men and
women made choices… as, for example, When one side has an escape hatch
<https://www.avoiceformen.com/women/workplace-inequality-when-one-side-has-a
n-escape-hatch/> .

These days, mercifully, the challenges to liberal totalitarianism and
feminist orthodoxy are everywhere. From Professor Jordan Peterson on the
wage gap <https://youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54>  to former feminist Cassie Jaye now
turning her back on feminism <https://youtu.be/3WMuzhQXJoY> , there is a
powerful awakening that ensures the world will never be quite the same
again. If we know something, then we each have a duty to speak out… to run
from that obligation because we fear being called mean words, like “racist”
or “sexist”, is an abdication of responsibility. None of us can change the
world on our own, but speaking truth to groupthink plants the seeds of
change. Sure solipsism might still stand to destroy us… but I think there’s
hope on the horizon.

Regards