Hi Oomph dev team,

Is there any wiki page/guide that could help me setup my development environment to contribute to Oomph? I'm not very familiar with Eclipse plugins development and I'm having difficulties building/running the Oomph installer from the gerrit repo with a clean clone.

I'm not asking for something as in-depth or complicated as Trace Compass <https://wiki.eclipse.org/Trace_Compass/Development_Environment_Setup> or Egit <https://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide#Builds> but anything would be helpful at the moment.

Thank you!

Patrick