Hi Ted,

I think the warning in your mail should be heeded. Whilst there are
opportunities and established practices for collaboration on shared
code, ensuring the collaboration happens can be difficult. It requires
a certain level of humility, patience and effort on the part of all
involved.

Since you are obviously concerned about this do you have any ideas
that can help us develop the right relationship for collaboration
between the different parties involved?

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)