Hi,

2011/7/8 Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>

> On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 7:48 PM, luizh...@gmail.com <luizh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The Brazilian community [1] still maintains a minimum structure of
> support
> > to users of OOo/Libo. I forwarded the questions that come to help single
> > list in Brazil [2]. But, this week someone from the list of TDF did not
> like
> > these referrals. Then I ask if we can start thinking about structuring an
> > OOo users list in Brazilian portuguese.
> >

> Hello Luiz,
>
> Welcome to the ooo-dev list.  We are currently working on getting the
> OOo code moved over to Apache, and migrating the additional content
> and services from the OOo website.  As you know, this is a large
> effort.  A rough outline of the plan can be found here:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Project+Planning
>
> Others on the list have already suggested that language-specific lists
> will be necessary.  But we have not yet created those lists.  Right
> now we have a single public discussion list,
> ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org, and this is where all the discussion
> occurs.

Thank you so much for your answer.
I am following the posts for a while, but I could not read it all yet (there
are many messages a day, a lot of work to do). At the exact time and at the
appropriate time will be available, since the initial discussion about
development, I can not help much, for sheer lack of competence in the
subject.

Rgds,

Luiz