On Jul 8, 2011, at 4:32 PM, Gavin McDonald wrote:

> [...]

Yes. When I volunteer to admin, but not publish, I am saying that I am not
going to be a blogger (if I can avoid it.) I would only correct obvious errors
and omissions. There should be at least one other admin as well.

(An aside - I experimented with Roller quite a bit a few years ago. We had it
running in Tomcat with different Domain Names in different VHosts. That
required weird symbolic links and a configuration that makes Apache Tomcat
developers sick. Roller seems to load about 4000 classes.)

> * Note invitations must be to existing blog accounts, and blog accounts are
> created by Infra (mainly me) and are not LDAP aware at this stage.

I take it you would like to batch the account setup. Do you want to start a
clock on the first signups? Say 72 hours?

Best Regards,
Dave