Simon Phipps wrote:

I don't follow that reasoning. If (hypothetically) I want to pay for you to
go to Bermuda for a vacation, it's between you and me and no business of the
Bermuda Tourist Commission. So while I can see the hardware donations will
have to end, why is it anything to do with this project if (also
hypothetically) Team OOo wants to pay for you to go to ApacheCon in
Vancouver where you've got a paper on AOOo accepted, or wants to pay a
student to work on AOOo code for the summer?

S.

Well, it not the first time, but it seems I have misread/misunderstood what was being discussed. It would seem as long as funds are not sent through ASF and does not use 'trademarked' items they can do as they wish.

Apologizes to all for confusing the matter.

Andy