On 2011-08-22 5:09 PM  Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 08/23/2011 12:50 AM, schrieb Dave Fisher:

On Aug 22, 2011, at 3:38 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

Am 08/22/2011 11:45 PM, schrieb Andy Brown:
Marcus (OOo) wrote:
@all:
If there is somewhere else a place that should be updated (and I've
write access) please let me know.

Marcus

If you have access, maybe on the mailing list page on the OOo site [1]
or [2]. If not then post a message to the list that your on.

[1] http://support.openoffice.org/

Sorry, for the support area I haven't write access. However, it would be sufficient to delete the "Users Mail List" row and to keep the "General OOo Mail Lists" row as it points already to the modified webpage.

We are acting a little quickly.

Really? ;-)

Shouldn't we have an ooo-us...@incubator.apache.org before we delete the Users Mail List on the OOo site?

The data is still there. It's just the collected link list that is no longer present/visible.
The us...@openoffice.org list is still active. There were 55 posts in the last week. Many current OOo users go to it for support.

There is no link to it anymore on the OOo support or mailing list pages. How are current users of OOo supposed to find support if the support lists are no longer listed. Certainly not by posting to this list!

Removing the links is very premature.

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese