Hi,

I've been sending this request more than 72 hours ago, but didn't receive any reply. Is something missing?

Best regards,
Peter

On 03.09.2011 18:26, Peter Junge wrote:
The Apache OpenOffice.org PPMC has reached a lazy consensus to recommend
that the trademark permission be granted to BHV publishing GmbH. Hence,
I would like to ask an appropriate officer of the Apache Foundation to
grant the trademark permission as proposed below. Mr. Ralf Kraft of BHV
is on CC.

To browse the whole thread of the message, please start here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201108.mbox/%3c4e5cfa9e.4090...@gmx.org%3E

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PROPOSAL] Get lazy consensus on to recommend that the
trademark permission be granted to BHV publishing GmbH
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 22:58:38 +0800
From: Peter Junge <peter.ju...@gmx.org>
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
CC: tradema...@apache.org, Ralf Kraft <kr...@bhv.de>

Proposed: The Apache OpenOffice.org Podling recommends to Apache
Branding that permission to use the OpenOffice.org trademark and logo
be granted to BHV publishing GmbH, Novesiastrasse 60, D-41564 Kaarst
(Germany) for their book (in preparation) "OpenOffice.org 3.3 für
Ein- und Umsteiger" [1] [2]. This package includes a handbook
(printed and eBook) and a DVD with the OOo binaries. The OOo logo and
trademark would be used on the book cover, within the book and on the
label of the DVD. BHV has been publishing similar books for previous
versions of OOo for many years, e.g. [3].

[1] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8268859/OpenOfficeSkribble.jpg
[2] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8268859/PI-OpenOfficeV33Pro.odt (including
ISBN code)
[3]