Hi;

--- On Thu, 9/22/11, Michael Stahl wrote:
> > Thanks for this point. NSS is not certified and given
> the
>
> where the heck did you get that idea?
>
> http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/STM/cmvp/documents/140-1/140val-all.htm#1280

Ugh.. there's something broken in the iPad safari
search option. OK, it's still not too easy to ship
NSS with Apache OO and we already have OpenSSL anyways.

> > While here .. I also think we should kill mozilla:
> >
> > 1) The version we carry also has serious security
> issues.
> > 2) Google Chromium has a better license.
>
> but can Google Chromium read Mozilla address books?
>
> AFAIK that is all that OOo uses Mozilla for...

I thought it was to use embedded links in documents.
Mozilla address books can continue being optional,
I'd just be more tempted to use just mozilla
thunderbird for that.

cheers,

Pedro.