Hi,

for an official release we will need a NOTICE.txt file in the repository
besides all other necessary changes in the code ...

It may be a good idea to start working on such a file now and collect all
the necessary information over time during the preparation of our first
release.

I've looked for such a NOTICE.txt file and adapted one for our purpose. It's
far from being complete and probably the Oracle entry (not necessary) can be
replaced by others.

The home of this file would be ../trunk/NOTICE.txt.

Opinions?

Juergen

###
   ==  NOTICE file corresponding to section 4(d) of the Apache
License,                                          ==
   ==  Version 2.0, in this case for the Apache Open Office
distribution.                                           ==

   Apache Open Office
   Copyright 2011 The Apache Software Foundation

   Portions of this software was originally based on the following:
     - software copyright (c) 1999-2011, Oracle,
       http://www.oracle.com.

   The binary distribution package (ie. binaries, jars, and documentation)
of
   this product includes software developed by the following:

     - The Apache Software Foundation
         - ??? - see LICENSE.txt

     - ???
         - ??? - see LICENSE.txt

   The source distribution package (ie. all source and tools required to
build
   Open Office) of this product includes software developed by the
following: