Thanks Shane.

To be clear, Apache policy on podling branding[1] states:

"*Podling has been approved for incubation, podling has launched public
mailing lists, and podling has dropped code into repository*: A podling*MUST
* now be called *Apache "Podling-Name"* (see
Naming<http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html#Naming>
below).
A podling and affiliated persons can issue press releases that reference the
podling, but cannot issue press releases with the specific intent of
announcing the Podling. Podling can conduct informal pr activities, such as
media outreach, blog publicity, etc. The ASF will not issue any press
releases for any podling at this stage. However, the Public Relations
Committee *MUST* review any releases by affiliated organizations or groups
to ensure they comply with these branding guidelines."

So there is no requirement to run our blogs or media outreach efforts
through Apache press office before posting, correct?

The statement about press releases by affiliated organizations is clear
enough.
*
*
/don