On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Mathias Bauer <mathias_ba...@gmx.net>wrote:

> Am 30.09.2011 21:36, schrieb Alexandro Colorado:
>
> > I dunno why this is such an issue really, we are both open source
> projects.
> > Cooperating and working together doesnt really needs much, just commit to
> > both projects and move on. I mean, what are we looking for here, do you
> want
> > an explicit thank you note from both projects? Or you only wanting to get
> > commits and contribute to both.
>
> I think that I have clearly stated what I would like to see. Or better,
> what I don't like to see. Sorry, but I don't understand how your comment
> is related to that.
>
> Regards,
> Mathias

My comment relates that there are many people expressing opinions, while we
should be focusing more on contributions. If a large population focus on
contributions, then the working together part will just happen.

i.e. If the localization on LibO and OOo is handled by the same group of
people, then, the working together part, wouldn't be that hard to achieve.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol