Hi all,

my name is Yuri Dario and in the past years I worked on the os2 port
of OpenOffice.org; that work started with OOo 2.0 until version 3.2
released last year.

Now it is time to get back to OOo and update the code base to the most
current level, so I'd like to be invited (is this correct?) as
committer, in order to migrate to Apache the code now living in sun
cws os2port07 and 08 (the latter is living only here, since it has
never been committed to the cws).

I worked on OOo source code since 2005, and my work has been always
integrated into main trunk, except for latest cws due to lack of
resources here and on sun's side.

I already compiled Apacke ICLA, but I see that I need an invitation
before sending it over.

thanks!

--
Bye,