Hi all,

If both parties (ASF, TDF) agree, I could imagine that team openoffice is willing to provide funds for an independent location, but at the same time I'm wondering whether such neutral zone is wanted and makes sense ? What I really don't like to see is a third location for OpenOffice.org gets established, that would not be the right sign,

Martin