On Oct 29, 2011, at 5:21 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Announcing http://ooo-site.apache.org/ as the place to work on the Apache
>> hosted version of openoffice.org.
>>
>> Thanks Joe Schaefer!
>>
>> The content is in svn at /ooo/ooo-site/trunk
>>
>> It is an Apache CMS editable version of http://www.openoffice.org/
>>
>> Test version of downloads.openoffice.org is now found at
>> http://ooo-site.apache.org/downloads/
>

> I dont see the 'es' project yet.
> Any reason why is not on the repo either?
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/

I thought that Kay had done the language projects. So, I've started the
process. It looks like adjustments are needed to the wrappings for "es".

Once I get the wrapping working I will checkin "es" and you can start to have
fun.

Will you be trying the local site build, or the page by page Apache CMS
bookmarklet?

Regards,
Dave