On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Oct 30, 2011, at 2:08 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> >> I'd already started :-D
> >
> > Thanks! Can you confirm you are importing the latest SVN from Kenai?
> Even though large parts of the site are obsolete (and a lot of pages should
> just be dismissed, Pedro is right), we still make updates to the main
> pages: e.g., last week I've rewritten links in the download page to avoid
> dependency on download.services.openoffice.org that was originally
> supposed to go offline this weekend.
>
> I took an export yesterday evening from Kenai.
>
> > Does the import mean that all future changes to
> http://it.openoffice.org/ will not be imported directly to the Apache SVN?
>
> The export tool in ooo/ooo-site/trunk/tools/kenai2website.sh does a copy
> the first time it runs. If a project is already in the Apache SVN then it
> points out diffs for manual checking. Diffs can be either due to editing to
> adjust for the Apache CMS or due to changes in Kenai.
>
> It is up to you whether you continue by updating both places, only in
> Kenai or only in the Apache SVN. Do what you have to do.
>
> Regards,
> Dave
>

> > Regards,
> >  Andrea.
>
> It seems folks might want to consider making additional changes to BOTH
the existing OpenOffice.org server AND the new staging site. Yeah, it's a
hassle but kind of par for the course when you're in  a web server
transition like this.

My apologies to all for somehow omitting  the "es" site in my first pull on
Sept 2. I manually put together this list and just missed it some how.

MzK

"This is no social crisis
 Just another tricky day for you."
                 -- "Tricky Day", the Who