Hi all,

https://sites.google.com/site/io/how-open-source-projects-survive-poisonous-people

I like this video too.
:)
If we try to build a strong community based on politeness, respect,
trust and humility[slide p9], if we follow mailing list
etiquette[p13], if you don't "Don't"[p30] and if you do "Do"[pp32, 33,
34], we won't need more English lists than
ooo-...@incubator.apahce.org, ooo-us...@incubator.apache.org and
ooo-market...@incubator.apache.org.

I would like to tell the Japanese list these "based on" and
"etiquette" and "don't" and "do" in Japanese when
http://s.apache.org/D3a this question is solved and Japanese posts
with Japanese subject get through on the list,
ooo-general...@incubator.apache.org.
:)
Thanks,
khirano