Rob,

On 10 November 2011 16:09, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
> Could we use Bugzilla for this?  Even if the interface is too geeky
> for the requester, any of us could quickly transcribe the request into
> a new issue for tracking and workflow.

Let's follow Don's and Dave's suggestions and then go from there. But
to answer your query: sure…. but imagine standing under a hot shower:
nice. Then imagine standing under a waterfall, say the Victoria Falls.

Not nice.

:-)

Anything that places a human agent, especially unpaid, in the role of
doing something tedious but also important like this day in and day
out risks too much. It is better to take our experience seriously and
implement, as much as possible, vetted automagical tools that
nevertheless allow us room to scrutinize.

lsp