On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Christian Grobmeier
<grobme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 7:26 PM, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Nov 15, 2011, at 1:02 PM, Simon Phipps wrote:
>>>
>>> Who are your targets, Jim?
>>
>> I believe I mentioned them in the original post... In summary:
>> the entire Open Office ecosystem.
>>

> I think we must show ooo power by doing something cool - like a
> release. This will silent all fud in a second. Not sure if it will
> help if just tell people about us. After all, this has already been
> done.
>
> I like Robs idea with "10 things which we are working on". But this is
> not the same as an open letter.

I was thinking something less about project status, and more about
what our worldview/Weltanshauung.

For example, if the following could be expanded to 10 or 12 points
that we agreed are at the core of why we are here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/What+we+believe

-Rob