Hi,

On 12.03.2012 09:48, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

I would like to propose that we prepare the next set of dev snapshots based on
the revision r1299571 (same as last changed revision). It is not the latest
working buildbot revision but I would like to include an increased buildid.

It is still no a official RC because of the existing show stopper issues. I hope
that we can start a second build later this week if possible.

I would like to propose also that we continue to provide normal/complete install
sets for all languages.

The dev snapshot from last week was proposed to the IPMC with zero response so
far. Not really promising and maybe somebody else has an idea what we can do to
get some early feedback.

The builds will be made available again under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

The Windows developer snapshot builds for this revision are available.

Happy testing, Oliver.