Il 21/03/2012 16:14, Ariel Constenla-Haile ha scritto:
Hi Jürgen, *

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 08:48:55AM +0100, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

excuse my top posting.

It is not yet clarified how or if we can ensure the translation from
non committers. You should have noticed that we at Apache take some
things more serious than others.

The easiest way is to get access to the language you want to
translate is to become a committer. Maybe we find another solution
but why not becoming a committer?

The first step is to sign a iCLA
(http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt) and send it back to
Apache.

If you can work with offline tools feel free to contact me or
Raphael and we will help to provide a set of po files. The

I guess most people will want to work off-line, at least I count three
people on the Spanish mailing list willing to help translating. There
should be a way to download the po files without needing to contact you
directly.

I confirm that working offline is usually preferred. Many useful functions like translation memories and terminology are not available in pootle while they are common in offline tools.

Paolo Pozzan