On 03/22/12 11:09, Herbert Duerr wrote:
As a quick note, I'd *love* to dive in and start doing some
coding on AOOo; it's just that I've no idea where in the
heck to start... :)

Additionally to what Pedro said I'd like to point to our Bugzilla at https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ which is a fountain of inspiration. E.g. http://s.apache.org/EdO shows all the ideas with more than five votes. The potential to use the same tool for tracking bugs, enhancement and feature ideas indicates the the name Bugzilla is too narrow and thus the old project to be called Issuezilla.

Herbert

Hmm...

Jim is an expert in serf, I suppose ;), so the webdav issues in
Bugzilla would be indeed be a good starting point for him ;-).

I will add one of my personal favorites to that category:
we should support CardDav addressbooks using the Mulberry
vCard library, and webdav was a requirement for this:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/IP_Clearance_Address+Book

cheers,

Pedro.