On 4/16/12 6:08 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On 4/16/12 4:35 AM, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
Hi Jürgen, *
On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 11:54:15AM +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
@Ariel: I hope you are also able to build the linux packages soon
and sorry that this further showstopper comes up. For the future we
should work on a build bot solution that builds the binary releases
with our preferred configuration and on our defined base Linux
version. And the same for windows and Mac if possible.
You should only provide full install sets for now, no language packs.

builds are ready at http://people.apache.org/~arielch/packages/r1325589/
Shall I update the cwiki page?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots#AOO3.4UnofficialDeveloperSnapshots-fullsets

yes please, I will do it for the Windows and MacOS as well. I had it on
my to-do list but haven't found the time so far

I did it already, no further work needed

Juergen