Hi

2012/5/6 Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>:
> And same here.  An official project account should be linking back to
> the project website, not to www.escritoriolivre.org.

Rob, remember that we *haven't* infra yet. When we have a pt-br list,
naturally we will use it.

I understand that is necessary to have all efforts more close possible
related to AOO, but in many times, we haven't this velocity and this
can't be a barrier for new volunteers/promoters, IMO.

And i think that this was a good example in OOo, where we had freedom
to start our regional group, promoting the product and grew because
hadn't a similar space in Oracle.

In other hand, we can (re)discuss this question here.

Best,
Claudio