Indeed, a single, unified vision of future design direction is important
for all stakeholders and will help keep our broader effort focused. User
experience design is about understanding how people use our products and
how these product compliment and integrate into their real lives. UX looks
forward to telling this story, both internally and externally.

Regards,
Kevin