Hi,
I have just started to test AO 3.4 with our extension (WollMux) and ran
into trouble right at the start. One part of our software is an external
Swing GUI that connects to OOo/AO via bootstrapping. When this program
tries to instantiate its main form, it throws a java.awt.HeadlessException.
It's also supposed to launch an invisible Writer document. The launching
works, but the window is visible.
Needless to say, this works with OOo 3.2.1/3.3.

Has anything changed in the way JAVA is launched or in the bootstrapping
mechanism? I couldn't find anything on this in the release notes. Also is
there any documentation on changes in the API?

Greetings

eymux