(We woke up,  ^o*)

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Contribution

Here you can find a document to describe what's inside this code
contribution, by highlighting some additional features beyond what's in
Apache OpenOffice 3.4. The feature list includes enhancements on
performance, usability, functionality, interoperability, as well as
globalization, accessibility and more.

I hope the document can give you a general overview about the code to be
contributed. I'm happy to answer questions on the features, and what's more
important, I think, is for us to discuss how to best use it going forward
for our future releases.

We will let you know when the real contribution - "code" is uploaded in svn.

Helen