Great news.

UX encourages everyone in the AOO community to review the Symphony features
and share their thoughts and feedback.

How might we integrate aspects of the Symphony user experience into AOO in
a way the enhances our AOO user's overall experience? UX wants to hear from
you, and is looking forward to the conversation.

Regards,
Kevin