Thanks Andrew,

I am coming to that conclusion. I'm not sure why some of the styles
are there though.

Are there some default styles in a vanilla new text document. The one
I have may have been based on some other and inherited its styles etc?

I see in the spec there are automatic styles too... which are inherant
in a given object. I will do some head scratching and more
reading/digging.

Thanks again.