Hi,

We see,the old OpenOffice.org wiki
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page  has accumulated plenty
of valuable information,including planning,function specification,technical
documents and so on..Currently,the planning and project tracking parts have
been moved to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Wiki+Home,that means a
new start of the project.Because the two wikis are two different wiki
software systems,moreover, there are existing different writing styles
between them and writers need accounts for them respectively, it is not
convenient for writers to write wiki articles when switching between
them...So, I propose to create a new wiki for developers to record
technical documents,technical review,proposals/ideas,function specification
and design,and so on by sub-project categories, for example,we can move the
scope of teams section from the old OO wiki to the new wiki, or *extend the
scope of  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Wiki+Home to
include these areas. *Thus, in the future,the new wiki will only keep a
link to the old OO wiki which takes as the history data and continue to
accumulate new project data to benefit the project and contributors..Please
comment...thanks.

--

Best Regards,Jianhong Cheng