----- Original Message -----

Well if it will help matters any let me apologize to Hagar for being
impolite towards him last week- that much I think we can all agree on.
This is a job for me, and trying to provide front-line infra support
to this project instead of having you folks chase me down through normal
channels sometimes gets the better of me.  I don't pretend to be perfect,
and sometimes will bite someone's head off when a more tactical approach
calls for politeness- but as I said that comes with the territory at times.