On 7/16/2012 18:07, Kevin Grignon wrote:
KG01 - Hey all, I'm back from the unconnected world.

Great topic. See comments inline.

On Jul 16, 2012, at 11:22 PM, Yong Lin Ma <mayo...@apache.org> wrote:

Just for the property sidebar. Kevin have done some analysis about how
it can be integrated into AOO.

KG01 - Indeed, Symphony sidebar has some great behavior that we should adopt.
My assessment identifies specific aspects of the Symphony UX to adopt, and
identifies opportunities for AOO improvement as well. Ideally, we can provide a
hybrib that reprenents the best of both tools. Next step is to move the line
items into Bugzilla.

I would also note that there ate many aspects of Symphony UX that would be
great to adopt. See. AOO UX wiki for more details.

The problem is the migration of it from Symphony won't be
straightforward and no one is actually working on it as far as I know.

KG01 - hmmmm....