Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

please vote on this email to ooo-dev only, thanks.

On 8/15/12 2:02 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
Hi all,

this is a call for vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache
OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating). This will be our first bug fix release
after the AOO 3.4 from May 8th. A further milestone to show that we
deliver good and stable software with focus on quality. It will again
help to continue the success of OpenOffice.org and will gain confidence
in OpenOffice.

This time I did not prepare a separate page to highlighting the release
candidate. We had developer snapshot since several weeks and the latest
one based on revision 1372282 is intended to become released if the
voting succeeds. That means and to make it clear you vote here on the
final release based on this snapshot build.

This release is intended to be a bug fix release and to introduce some
further languages:
(1) 71 issues are fixed and a detailed list can be watched under
http://s.apache.org/Huv.
(2) 5 further languages are now officially supported: British English,
Khmer, Slovenian, Slovak, and Finnish.

For a detailed feature overview please see the release notes under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Release+Notes.

The release candidate artifacts (source release, as well as binary
releases for 20 languages) and further information how to verify and
review Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating) can be found on the
following wiki page:

hhttps://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOO3.4.1

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1
(incubating).

The vote starts now and will be open until:

    Saturday, 18 August: 2012-08-18 2:00pm UTC+2.

After the vote of the PPMC the vote will start on
gene...@incubtor.apache.org mailing and will be open for further 72 hours.
But we invite all people to vote (non binding) on this RC. We would like
to provide a release that is supported by the majority of our project
members.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating)
    [ ]  0 Don't care

+1  Release this package as Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating)

Keith McKenna