KG01 - see comments inline.

On Aug 30, 2012, at 4:51 PM, Ian Lynch <ianrly...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm organising the Open clipart library into categories. We could use
> this then as a useful resource to complement AOO.

KG01 - This adds a lot of value. Ideally we could aim to align the information
architecture for the categorization. This would allow users to leverage the
existing knowledge when browse in each library.

> Any thoughts about
> the best way to implement making the categorised library available to
> the community?

KG01 - it would be great to explore ways to make the open clip art more
accessible/discoverable within AoO clipart view. Some social integration could
enable pulling clipart into editors, or pushing an image from an editor to the
open library.

While we could create a plug-in, it would be a better unified ux if we
integrate open clip art and local clipart in one UI.