Hi.

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 8:22 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
> So I'm wondering... are there other kinds of certification of
> interest, beyond user certification?  Does anyone currently (or do we
> anticipate) something like a "Certified OpenOffice Developer"?  If so
> we might want to reserve categories for "User Certification" and
> "Developer Certification".  (Admin certification as well?)

Certification can be wide. How can we have certification for users,
consultants, developers, I believe this could have shed, or maybe just
for users and developers.

It will depend on where the project wants to reach, but I think having
to Users, Consultants and Developers.

Because consultants and User: User who want to teach, increases your
resume. Consultants who wish to migrate to companies etc.

Albino