[....]

> > Here is the Liberation font with some Condensed Bitstream on the Os.
> > http://imagebin.org/231157
> >
> > please comment.
>
> Here is the proper but with using Nimbus:
> http://imagebin.org/231160

I do like Nimbus, however if we are going to use a font rather than a graphic,
we should look at Century School book.  It has a much more finished and mature
look.  I think, if memory serves, it's the preferred font for the US courts...
Not that that matters, however, more importantly,  it does perform well if
condensing.  You could probably condense it 30 odd percent and it would still
look good.  It does give a bit more freedom in that way.

Cheers
GL