On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Pedro Giffuni <p...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Wayne;
>>
>> I am not aware of anyone working with us on an iOS port.
>>
>> The IBM Lotus Symphony Viewer will work for read-only purposes:
>> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibm-lotus-symphony-viewer/id482597218?mt=8
>>

>> And there's also RollApp:
>>
>> https://www.rollapp.com/OpenOffice
>>

>> cheers,
>>
>> Pedro.
>>

> This reminds me...do we want to add "rollapp" to the porting page?
>
>  https://www.rollapp.com/OpenOffice

Maybe "on request"?   I think we'll drive ourselves crazy if we try to
track down every book on OpenOffice, ever OpenOffice consultant or
even every software extensions or derivative of OpenOffice.  I tried
to do this once, and look what it did to me:

http://www.robweir.com/blog/2010/11/the-legacy-of-openoffice-org.html

But if we set up an "on request" policy, then we just need to write up
a page with some instructions on how companies can submit such
listings.  This will be easier to maintain than us trying to pull such
information in.

-Rob